Thursday, June 21, 2007

Holidays ending soon!!! Seriously i don look forward to returning to school, rather stay at home and rot. Ha! Went to west mall with vian, na and the rich guy william. Lolx. Hmm we went to a chinese restaurant to have our lunch follow by 2 games of pool and lastly movie. The whole outing was really interesting and fun. Haha. N also thanks to william who treated us to lunch and swensen ice cream, haha!

Seriously i think i'm getting heavier this holiday and desperately finding ppl to play badminton with but couldnt find any and the holiday is ending soon. Kinda disappionted. Have been spending most of my time in church this holiday and also got to know more bro n sis in christ, haha which is a really good thing for me. I hope i can soon save enough money to buy myself a cheap cheap er hu and a music tuner. Lost my first tuner during my first pa concert and my mum refused to buy one one so have to use my own money. Haha. Hmm well i hope maybe a few years down the road maybe i can have a new cello too, haha. My current cello has been wif me since ending of sec 1 i guess or beginning of sec 2. Quite long le. Last time my bro de piano kept changing de cause that time our finiancial status was kinda good but nt anymore. Haha. Cant imagine myself keep replacing my cello one by one. Haha.

No comments: